Menu Close

Find Custody Agreement Online

There are also a number of legal libraries where you can research your legal problem. A list of resources can be found on the Legal Libraries page. If you need an emergency order, visitation or injunction, you also submit: no. Judges may take into account the wishes of children who are old enough and mature enough to express a preference. But in the end, it is the judge who decides custody issues if the parents fail to reach an agreement. If I have shared custody, doesn`t that mean I don`t have to pay family allowances? There are different options, depending on the type of order that is not tracked. There may be an agency that will help you enforce the divorce decision, or you may need to go back to court so the judge can find out what`s going on. To learn more about your options, please visit the Force Order page. Sometimes, when a person can prove that there is a risk of injury or removal from the State of California, if the court does not do something that day or within a few days, they can ask the court to make temporary custody decisions in case of emergency. There is a legal preference to give shared custody to parents, unless there are certain exceptions. The mother and father live in different states.

Where can I request custody? You can view your case online to see what documents have been filed in your case. You cannot view the documents online, but you can order copies of the documents either by mail or in person. Please visit Look Up My Case for information on how to access your case and obtain copies of your court documents. There are two types of guardianship, guardianship before the probate court and guardianship in the youth court. Guardianship is ordered by the probate court if neither the youth court nor the family court has had jurisdiction with the child. If the child is in need of care or is a ward of the court, the youth court may order guardianship. If the family court has made a custody decision, the family court will review all other orders. Information on the appropriate location for the deposit can be found with the staff of the Mutual Aid Service of the Family Law Specialist`s Office. The court has issued a custody order, but my ex will not abide by the visiting plan.

What can I do to see my child? If you are married to the other parent or registered national partner, you can, in such cases, apply for custody or visitation orders: if you need to prepare this order, you must complete the findings and order after the hearing (form FL-340). and the custody and access order (parental leave) (Form FL-341). You may also need other custody and visitation forms such as forms FL-341 (A), FL-341 (B), FL-341 (C), FL-341 (D) or FL-341 (E). And if there have been other orders, such as family allowances, these forms must also be completed and attached. Find out more about family allowances. If there are two custody cases in different states, judges in both states should know that. Judges usually hold a conference call so that they can discuss which state is the right state to deal with custody issues. You can file an “Ex Parte Request for UCCJEA Conference” to ask the Nevada judge to arrange an interview with the judge of the other state. This form is available on the Miscellaneous Forms page. Dad. R.C.P.

1930.4 lists options for service of the original trial, custody or divorce appeal. Dad. R.C.P. 440 indicates the possibilities of distribution of legal documents that are not originally the case. See the steps to follow to apply for a custody and visitation order. If you live in another Nevada county, you can find forms tailored to your county by visiting the State of Nevada`s self-help site. When people are married, judges are not involved in custody matters except in cases of divorce, annulment or separate alimony. .

. .